1. Horrible choice of doctors and majority of those listed in directory don't really take Molina. The one specialist within 50 miles that actually accepted my insurance had a three-month backlog and I ultimately paid out of pocket to get the care I required.

2. On seven occasions within four months critical medication was rejected for ridiculous reasons. In one case, the medication that Molina requested cost me less than $6 when I ultimately paid out of pocket! The point is that Molina will always find a reason to deny coverage.

3. In one instance I chose to avoid going to the emergency room because I learned that no hospital within 30 miles of my home had any doctors that were covered by Molina and I feared being billed by out of network doctors. Fortunately my chest pains were evidently due to an infection that, while became dangerous, was ultimately cured.

When you think about it, why have insurance if it doesn't cover anything?

I strongly recommend that you find a different option; Molina is truly horrible!

This reviewer shared experience about "paid out of pocket for medication" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $209. buchoff is overall dissatisfied with Molina Healthcare. The most disappointing about molina healthcare health insurance at Molina Healthcare was did not offer doctors and rejected prescriptions Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Molina Healthcare.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Molina Healthcare to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Molina Healthcare?

Comments

MolinaHealthcare
Molina Healthcare Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your experience with Molina Healthcare. Molina Healthcare strives to provide the best care and service possible. So we may more fully address your issue while protecting your privacy, please email your name, concern, state you reside and phone number to MemberServices@MolinaHealthcare.com and we will do our best to assist you.