1.4
Additional Fees

By far the worst insurance company I have ever had. They constantly drop the ball on coverage that you pay for..

and demand that you pay a month in advance for the upcoming invoice to get coverage. Which is ridiculous when you are already paid up. My premium was paid and up to date, yet they did not create my Caremark Rx account and told me to be covered and to be able to get my subscription, I had to pay for the upcoming month. Was told this would be escalated and fixed by today.

Well, today has come and it is still not fixed. Clearly they do not value their clientele.

Comments

I'm speaking as a medical resident. I agree this is one of the worst insurance companies.

We would order wheelchair/rehab/nursing home for patients who had fresh amputation and got denied by Molina.

Seriously, isn't it common sense that patients who just lost a limb would need those things?! And don't get me started on those ridiculous 72 hour business day authorization when patients have no medical reason to stay in the hospital.