First of all - there are almost no doctors that take this insurance, not even CARENOW..... I'm wondering if the hospitals will accept their insurance as well...(seriously)..

Next the customer service is really really really bad!!!!!!!!

I really do think this is a fraudulent insurance agency doing just enough to prevent themselves from going to prison. If the government is going to screw with our insurance at least make it better not worst.... dot your i's and cross your t's.... this company sux!!!

I've only had this insurance for a few weeks but I feel like I got ripped off...... DO NOT GET THIS INSURANCE... You've been warned!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Molina Healthcare. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Molina Healthcare to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Molina Healthcare molina healthcare insurance coverage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Molina Healthcare?

Comments

Hayden, Idaho, United States #1308216

You are so correct on this.My experience with Molina has been nothing short of horrendous.

The WA market place made a clerical error and sent a request to Molina to cancel my coverage, for no reason;) It is 3/27/2017 and this occurred back on 2/7/2017. Long story short I have gone back and forth with Molina and the marketplace at least 10 times trying to get my policy reinstated. Every time I call in a customer service rep tells me that they don't understand why my health insurance has not been reinstated and they send it to a supervisor and tell me I will get a call back but I never do. I will NEVER go through Molina again after this year (if they ever get my policy reinstated).

This is insanely bad customer service.I pay $267 a month for just me by the way....

MolinaHealthcare
Molina Healthcare Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your experience with Molina Healthcare. Molina Healthcare strives to provide the best care and service possible. So that we may more fully address your issue while protecting your privacy, please email your name, state and phone number to MemberServices@MolinaHealthcare.com and we will do our best to assist you.