I have been in pain for 5 months and I still cant find a doctor to see me.I have been on the phone full time all day and all week and can not find one doctor to see me that takes Molina Obamacare.

I wish I could see my old doctor before Obama care. My Monila family doctor makes me wait 5 hours at a time and does not call me back with lab results. She sent me to the emergency room and the hospital held me for 5 days harassing me to pay because they don't accept Molina but they did accept it in the emergency room admittance. My doctor did not visit or call me while in hospital.

I had a hospital doctor with a bad bed side manner and now I am 3 months later and still in pain but I cant see a doctor because I cant find one in network.

I live in Houston where we have the most doctors in the USA but I have a doctor that never turns up to practice and I paid $25 co-pay just to get a referral to a specialist only to discover that that referral does not accept Molina.I have been to see my family doctor many times and she does not even have a working blood pressure machine

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Molina Healthcare. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1500 and wants Molina Healthcare to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Molina Healthcare molina healthcare insurance coverage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Molina Healthcare?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1179929

Ok. I thought it was just me until I was looking for doctors still almost a year after having Molina and not being able to find one.. I come across this review and I agree.

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States #1066299

Very sorry about your experience.Thanks for the warning.

I didn't like the name Molina anyway. Not many accept it here.

They need to stop offering it to the world based on these reviews.

I will not sign up with them now.Get well soon!

MolinaHealthcare
Molina Healthcare Verified Representative

We are so sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your experience with Molina Healthcare. Molina Healthcare strives to provide the best care and service possible. So that we may more fully address your issue while protecting your privacy, please email your name, state and phone number to MemberServices@MolinaHealthcare.com and we will do our best to assist you.