unfortunately I have Molina there is not a single walk in within a hundred miles who takes this insurance as well as they have changed my primary doctor every month since I was assigned and on top of that they wont pay for any of my meds that I am required to take every day.I have to go to er whether it an emergency or not and on top of that Molina doesn't cover no emergency visits at the hospital so im screwed no matter what I do.

I have heard nothing but bad things about Molina healthcare and getting very tired of dealing with the same problems every month I have two young children and I cant spend all day on the phone or running around town doing there job for them.FED UP

samileigh7 wrote the review because of "pretty much have no coverage" at Molina Healthcare. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants Molina Healthcare to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Molina Healthcare molina healthcare insurance coverage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Molina Healthcare?

Comments

MolinaHealthcare
Molina Healthcare Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your experience with Molina Healthcare. Molina Healthcare strives to provide the best care and service possible. So that we may more fully address your issue while protecting your privacy, please email your name, state and phone number to MemberServices@MolinaHealthcare.com and we will do our best to assist you.