Insurance Plans Acceptance

I had to go to find urgent care over weekend, went to website to try and find coverage, website down.Called customer service no customer service available on weekends.

Went to urgent care, they couldn't verify insurance, they called 4 other locations to see if could get me in, and no one would accept Molina because Molina apparently doesn't pay their bills according to several locations. I was forced to go to the ER at a hospital in which again COULD NOT VERIFY INSURANCE! Now I will be stuck with a HUGE BILL!

This is the biggest rip-off scam of all insurance companies I have dealt with in nearly 30 years!!!!!!Obamacare is a SCAM!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Molina Healthcare. The most disappointing about molina healthcare website from Molina Healthcare was being scammed Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Molina Healthcare.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Molina Healthcare to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Molina Healthcare?

Comments

MolinaHealthcare
Molina Healthcare Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your experience with Molina Healthcare. Molina Healthcare strives to provide the best care and service possible. So that we may more fully address your issue while protecting your privacy, please email your name, state and phone number to MemberServices@MolinaHealthcare.com and we will do our best to assist you.