1.3
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Receiving a past due notice after the grace period is over is completely useless.In addition, every attempt I've made to pay my bill hasn't worked.

Calling customer support takes forever but when I called the payment line my call was answered instantly (and the person who answered wasn't able to transfer my call or help bc her computer went down). My overall assessment is that this is a scam and I'm switching healthcare providers.

Don't use this service unless you like to be taken advantage of and wasting a lot of time on the phone trying simply to pay your bill.SCAM SCAM!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of any of it. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of molina healthcare health insurance and associated monetary loss in the amount of $999999. Molina Healthcare needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned molina healthcare health insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Molina Healthcare.

Had an Experience with Molina Healthcare?

Comments

MolinaHealthcare
Molina Healthcare Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your experience with Molina Healthcare. Molina Healthcare strives to provide the best care and service possible. So we may more fully address your issue while protecting your privacy, please email your name, concern, state you reside and phone number to MemberServices@MolinaHealthcare.com and we will do our best to assist you.