Strike 1: Denied Blood Pressure meds.

Strike 2: The Dr listed in Preferred Providers is NOT listed at the Practice.

Strike 3: No Eye Care Provider or better yet, MOST Dr's WILL NOT TAKE THIS CRAPBAG COMPANY'S Service!

As of today, I have FIRED this company. I hope it burns in ***!

Searching for new healthcare again.

Not blaming Obama. He simply made sure everyone could get healthcare. The House of Unrepresenatives wrote the dumb assed methodology.

This company needs to be shut down ASAP! It is simply collecting money from citizens AND subsidies for doing NOTHING!

"EXPLETIVE THEM" !!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "looking for a much better insurance company not under market place" as the author lost $900. This person is overall dissatisfied with Molina Healthcare. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Molina Healthcare.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Molina Healthcare to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Molina Healthcare?

Comments

MolinaHealthcare
Molina Healthcare Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your experience with Molina Healthcare. Molina Healthcare strives to provide the best care and service possible. So that we may more fully address your issue while protecting your privacy, please email your name, state and phone number to MemberServices@MolinaHealthcare.com and we will do our best to assist you.