Molina Healthcare - Unauthorized withdrawl of $1066.02

278 of 395 Molina Healthcare reviews

Molina withdrew $1066.02 from my checking account without my approval.This has caused a tremendous hardship to my payment obligations.

My rent was due on Jan 1, 2015, of which we have until Jan 4th to pay before we incur a $75.00 late fee. Amongst other bills we have to pay.

This is unacceptable, I need immediate assistance, I demand a review of this transaction, and I will expect to be reimbursed for the damages this is causing me.I will report this to the Attorney General

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Service

Reason of review:
unauthorized withdraw
Preferred solution:
This transaction was made without my authorization, it is causing a tremendous hardship with my financial obligations, I demand an immediate refund to my account plus payment of all late fees and damages that will come from this unauthorized transactin.
Monetary loss:
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
MolinaHealthcare

Jan 11 #1092509

Molina Healthcare verified representative

We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your experience with Molina Healthcare. Molina Healthcare strives to provide the best care and service possible. So that we may more fully address your issue while protecting your privacy, please email your name, state and phone number to MemberServices@MolinaHealthcare.com and we will do our best to assist you.

0 0 Reply
breeviridian

Jan 06 #1089823

Maria, I'm sorry this happened to you. They did this to me on the same date, luckily my premium was only $205, but it deeply affected my holidays and I, too, had to pay rent late and incurred fees from that along with overdraft fees from the bank. Calling the Molina Healthcare office directly is a nightmare, I've tried it about 10 times, and came here in desperation. I am wondering what the Attorney General could do. Hopefully something will be done to resolve our issues. Good luck.

0 0 Reply

Jan 03 #1088124

You better contact Molina instead of posting on a blog. No guarantee they will see it here.

1 0 Reply

Jan 04 #1088878

Posting on here will make Molina a better policy. Ripping people off is a crime too.
I like crime fighters.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Molina Healthcare. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Molina Healthcare.
Filing a new complaint about
×