Molina withdrew $1066.02 from my checking account without my approval.This has caused a tremendous hardship to my payment obligations.

My rent was due on Jan 1, 2015, of which we have until Jan 4th to pay before we incur a $75.00 late fee. Amongst other bills we have to pay.

This is unacceptable, I need immediate assistance, I demand a review of this transaction, and I will expect to be reimbursed for the damages this is causing me.I will report this to the Attorney General

This person wrote the review because of "unauthorized withdraw" of molina healthcare account from Molina Healthcare and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1066 and wants Molina Healthcare to "this transaction was made without my authorization, it is causing a tremendous hardship with my financial obligations, i demand an immediate refund to my account plus payment of all late fees and damages that will come from this unauthorized transactin".

The most disappointing in user's experience was service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Molina Healthcare for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Molina Healthcare?

Comments

MolinaHealthcare
Molina Healthcare Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your experience with Molina Healthcare. Molina Healthcare strives to provide the best care and service possible. So that we may more fully address your issue while protecting your privacy, please email your name, state and phone number to MemberServices@MolinaHealthcare.com and we will do our best to assist you.

to MolinaHealthcare #1375300

Is that all you say about everything, know I'm mad! I'm going to make sure everyone knows about how you do your policy holders

to madison0348 #1375304

Now stupid spell correct on these phones are retarded

breeviridian

Maria, I'm sorry this happened to you.They did this to me on the same date, luckily my premium was only $205, but it deeply affected my holidays and I, too, had to pay rent late and incurred fees from that along with overdraft fees from the bank.

Calling the Molina Healthcare office directly is a nightmare, I've tried it about 10 times, and came here in desperation. I am wondering what the Attorney General could do.

Hopefully something will be done to resolve our issues.Good luck.

You better contact Molina instead of posting on a blog. No guarantee they will see it here.

to Anonymous #1088878

Posting on here will make Molina a better policy. Ripping people off is a crime too.

I like crime fighters.