Molina withdrew $1066.02 from my checking account without my approval.This has caused a tremendous hardship to my payment obligations.
My rent was due on Jan 1, 2015, of which we have until Jan 4th to pay before we incur a $75.00 late fee. Amongst other bills we have to pay.
This is unacceptable, I need immediate assistance, I demand a review of this transaction, and I will expect to be reimbursed for the damages this is causing me.I will report this to the Attorney General
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- unauthorized withdraw
- Preferred solution:
- This transaction was made without my authorization, it is causing a tremendous hardship with my financial obligations, I demand an immediate refund to my account plus payment of all late fees and damages that will come from this unauthorized transactin.
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The frustration I feel is unreal. I will try to keep this short. I wrote a check to receive coverage and an SR22 to keep a valid license and remain..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "My daughter, Savannah, my wife Lori, and I wanted to thank so many of you who donated to help Savannah recently so we could purchase a wheelchair lift to get..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "Bought the complete system thru Costco QT548 plus 6 QM6006B cameras. DVR works great but cameras need to be reset every time that you start up the system or else..."
- "Our 4 year old Trex deck started flaking. Trex had been sued re this problem and settled. Because of the lawsuit they had to follow up on our claim. After..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."