Their website was down for an extended period of time at the end of May so I could not process a payment online.After a few days when it became obvious that it was not coming back up I used "bill pay" from my bank to send a payment.

The money came out of my account and I assumed they had received it but by June 13th I received a letter stating that I had until JUNE 10th to pay since my account was "past due". I logged on the website to see that they had not applied the payment and CANCELLED my account with no email, phone calls or any other means of communication. I received the letter after the last day that I was allowed to pay, how ridiculous is that?

It's not my fault their system was down for several days and while I sent a payment using a method THEY SUGGESTED, I was penalized in the end and unknowingly without coverage.STAY FAR AWAY FROM MOLINE HEALTHCARE.

Review about: Molina Silver Plan.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $632
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Molina Healthcare?

Comments

MolinaHealthcare
Long Beach, California, United States #1339862
Molina Healthcare Verified Representative

We are truly sorry to hear you are not happy with your experience with Molina Healthcare and we want to do everything we can to help you. In order to expedite your service, please e-mail your concern, name, state in which you live and phone number to MemberServices@MolinaHealthcare.com and we will contact you as soon as possible.