Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

My husband and I have the bronze plan and apparently it covers NOTHING!! Every month we pay $32.00 but have to pay $70 every time we go to the doctor and have to pay for EVERY TEST and Procedure. In the last month I went to get an ultrasound I had to pay $180 out of pocket. Also i had an U.T.I now that cost $23 and then i had other procedures done and so now I have 5 bills for $614.87.

When everything is said and done I would rather just pay the fine at the beginning of the year and risk being sick.

DO NOT GET MOLINA.

This person wrote the review a product or service from Molina Healthcare. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Molina Healthcare to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was need a new insurance carrier quick. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Molina Healthcare for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Molina Healthcare?

Comments

MolinaHealthcare
Molina Healthcare Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your experience with Molina Healthcare. Molina Healthcare strives to provide the best care and service possible. So that we may more fully address your issue while protecting your privacy, please email your concern, name, state in which you reside and phone number to MemberServices@MolinaHealthcare.com and we will do our best to assist you.