1.6
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

In the member portal the list of doctors in network either have terrible reviews or do not accept Molina Healthcare. The customer service rep said it is the doctors responsibility to update this list.

That’s ridiculous. Clearly, since doctors aren’t doing it, YOU need to.

In addition to having to waste my time calling the list of doctors to see if they take Molina- I was assigned a doctor who has awful reviews. After I called his office and was told I cannot he seen for a month, I called Molina customer service (for the 5th time in 1 day) to inquire about Urgent care. I was transferred to the nurse hotline so they could tell me which urgent care I can go to- why can’t they simply give me a list?

So, the nurse hotline number called me back and let me know if the urgent care’s I could go to. They are 22 miles away!!! And I live in Los Angeles so 22 miles takes at least an hour to get to. This is absurd!!!

My next complaint is when I was trying to find a gynecologist I could not find one on the member portal so I called Molina customer support for the 6th time to have them help me find one.

The customer support person said there are not any in my network. What??? I am confident this health insurance is a complete scam.

Of all the phone calls and time I have spent trying to find a doctor I have zero results. I’m furious and frustrated and will try to cancel this insurance ASAP.

Comments

MolinaHealthcare
Molina Healthcare Verified Representative

We are truly sorry to hear you are not happy with your experience with Molina Healthcare and we want to do everything we can to help you. In order to expedite your service, please e-mail your concern, name, state in which you live and phone number to MemberServices@MolinaHealthcare.com and we will contact you as soon as possible.