Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

My healthcare provider is Molina through market place.I have severe reoccurring depression I have been on cocktail of medications for almost three years.

One of my medications is viibryd I take it everyday . However Molina is refusing to pay for it. I have been without my medication for five days. My pharmacist is unable to obtain a prior auth.

You have left me in a very dangerous situation. I’m not only depressed im extremely irritated I’m dizzy I’m nauseated I’m throwing up and my entire body is tingling my headaches are unmanageable. I am having severe suicidal thoughts. I have called today twice and the phone call was dropped .

I can barely talk. And no one called back. I’m at a risk for losing my job and my peace of mind is gone. Please understand that whatever happens to me next is on YOU!!!!!!

Fill the medication or incur thousands of dollars in hospital bills and possibly even funeral expenses. How can you do this . I have never been so mistreated in my life.

My dob is 4/2/1971 my name is kamin k Volker my phone number is 760/271/5500 my pharmacist Raj is 760/744/5959.I’m reaching the point of giving up.

Comments