Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Molina gave me the worst healthcare experiences of my life and I paid tons of money because of them.

I loved Obamacare until I lost my job, was on unemployment and got demoted from Covered California (via Sharp, amazing care) to Medi-Cal (via Molina, WTF). I got sick and needed doctors visits and lab tests. The nurses ran the insurance - I didn't show up on one screen they checked, but I did show up on another screen, so I was confirmed to have coverage, or so I thought. This false verification happened on multiple visits.

Apparently Molina dropped me even before my 1st doctor's visit, yet the nurses kept confirming that I had coverage.

So I received huge bills for every little thing from both UC San Diego and the labs. Thanks for NOTHING, Molina. If I knew I'd be paying out of pocket, I would have stuck with my original amazing doctors, not inexperienced students who are more focussed on volume of patients, not care.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. mcbrendan stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of answers or knowledgeable information and administrative processing. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "red tape, miscommunication, faulty service" of molina healthcare health plan and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Molina Healthcare needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned molina healthcare health plan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Molina Healthcare.

Comments

MolinaHealthcare
Long Beach, California, United States #1242250
Molina Healthcare Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your experience with Molina Healthcare. Molina Healthcare strives to provide the best care and service possible. So that we may more fully address your issue while protecting your privacy, please email your concern, name, state in which you reside and phone number to MemberServices@MolinaHealthcare.com and we will do our best to assist you.