Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Molina gave me the worst healthcare experiences of my life and I paid tons of money because of them.

I loved Obamacare until I lost my job, was on unemployment and got demoted from Covered California (via Sharp, amazing care) to Medi-Cal (via Molina, WTF). I got sick and needed doctors visits and lab tests. The nurses ran the insurance - I didn't show up on one screen they checked, but I did show up on another screen, so I was confirmed to have coverage, or so I thought. This false verification happened on multiple visits.

Apparently Molina dropped me even before my 1st doctor's visit, yet the nurses kept confirming that I had coverage.

So I received huge bills for every little thing from both UC San Diego and the labs. Thanks for NOTHING, Molina. If I knew I'd be paying out of pocket, I would have stuck with my original amazing doctors, not inexperienced students who are more focussed on volume of patients, not care.

Product or Service Mentioned: Molina Healthcare Health Plan.

Reason of review: red tape, miscommunication, faulty service.

I didn't like: Lack of answers or knowledgeable information, Administrative processing, Policies, Month-to-month coverage, Having to constantly prove eligibility, Poor payment handling, Dishonest company.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Nov 15, 2016.

Comments

MolinaHealthcare
Long Beach, California, United States #1242250
Molina Healthcare Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your experience with Molina Healthcare. Molina Healthcare strives to provide the best care and service possible. So that we may more fully address your issue while protecting your privacy, please email your concern, name, state in which you reside and phone number to MemberServices@MolinaHealthcare.com and we will do our best to assist you.