After my first two weeks of having Molina healthcare I had to file a complaint with the state board of insurance because they refused to pay for an appointment they themselves set up via three-way phone call with my doctor.The other day I get a nasty letter in the mail saying that I am about to lose my coverage for nonpayment when I am 100% current, as the second page of the letter states past due amount zero dollars.

I called Molina today to figure out what was going on and all I got was some young kid obviously speaking with a coworker next to him both laughing.

I asked him if he needed me to send in these letters that I got he said no I don't want to begetting any letters and I said well neither do I and then he hung up.I tried calling back and apparently there is no supervisor there

Review about: Molina Healthcare Silver 100 Health Plan.

Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Molina Healthcare?

Comments

MolinaHealthcare
Molina Healthcare Verified Representative

We are truly sorry to hear you are not happy with your experience with Molina Healthcare and we want to do everything we can to help you. In order to expedite your service, please e-mail your concern, name, state in which you live and phone number to MemberServices@MolinaHealthcare.com and we will contact you as soon as possible.

MOLINA SCAMcare.com
to MolinaHealthcare Miami, Florida, United States #1332334

Are you sure you will reply to this email?My mother is sick and you guys are ignoring her phone calls and request.

I wasn't aware, today i found her crying. I asked her why and its because you guys aren't answering her scan request for a month. We pay you monthly and we do business with YOU not a 3rd party company. I am web developer i have a network of 3 million followers.

If you guys don't get your *** together i will make this public with every piece of energy i have.

Trust me you don't want this.if not ask united airlines.