1.9
Additional Fees

I try to get me seizure medication covers and i am told no.some employees from molina called me saying fighting to try and get my medication covered because i am disabled with no income.

And they see this medication is covered for other people but not me. Its a medication i need for my M.S and seizures but i am told its not covered and i can not get reimbursed for the cost of my medication. all other seizure medications i have been on caused more seizures or other issues. my doctor wants me off copaxone because it causes me bad skin issues Note i have records from methodist hospital from 2004 sent to the government saying i can not work.

it is 2017 and i am still fighting the same case note they also reduce the help from my snap when i thought if i have no income it cant be reduced. My township got reduced also yet i am told i have to pay all of that back so why reduce it?It seems as the more progress i make to gain a quality of life i have a right to as a american the more effort is put towards making my fight harder. i feel if illinois would of took my word when i was 24 saying how cannabis helps my seizures we would not be the broke state we are now..But then i notice what my city peoria illinois in number 1 in. not only do i battle with my disabilities i battle with the hands that claim they came to help.

i have been told to suck it up and work for 16 years.

the years i was able to work was because i was smoking illegal things at work.can not find a cure without having compassion

Review about: Molina Healthcare Medical Claim.

I liked: Helped me find out it me against the world.

I didn't like: Was told other get help but not i.

Had an Experience with Molina Healthcare?

Comments

MolinaHealthcare
Long Beach, California, United States #1356772
Molina Healthcare Verified Representative

We are truly sorry to hear you are not happy with your experience with Molina Healthcare and we want to do everything we can to help you. In order to expedite your service, please e-mail your concern, name, state in which you live and phone number to MemberServices@MolinaHealthcare.com and we will contact you as soon as possible.