Molina Healthcare Silver 100 Health Plan Review from Miami, Florida

34 of 395 Molina Healthcare reviews

Absolute abysmal company.2nd year my service has been terminated.

This year apparently for non payment but my service was set up for automatic payments and have no issues financially. No call, received no letters. When i made an official complaint received a letter from them with no house address (hence why i didnt receive any notice of non payment if indeed it was sent) saying they had tried to reach me. Luckily postman recognised my name and dropped it in my mailbox (see pic, my unit no is 1004 and this is missing).

This from a company that had been sending me mail to the right address for 5 months!

5 months of payment down the drain.Caveat Emptor

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
MolinaHealthcare

Oct 14 #1226930 Long Beach, California, United States

Molina Healthcare verified representative

We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your experience with Molina Healthcare. Molina Healthcare strives to provide the best care and service possible. So that we may more fully address your issue while protecting your privacy, please email your concern, name, state in which you reside and phone number to MemberServices@MolinaHealthcare.com and we will do our best to assist you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Molina Healthcare. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Molina Healthcare.
Filing a new complaint about
×