Absolute abysmal company.2nd year my service has been terminated.

This year apparently for non payment but my service was set up for automatic payments and have no issues financially. No call, received no letters. When i made an official complaint received a letter from them with no house address (hence why i didnt receive any notice of non payment if indeed it was sent) saying they had tried to reach me. Luckily postman recognised my name and dropped it in my mailbox (see pic, my unit no is 1004 and this is missing).

This from a company that had been sending me mail to the right address for 5 months!

5 months of payment down the drain.Caveat Emptor

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Molina Healthcare and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Molina Healthcare to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Molina Healthcare and molina healthcare silver 100 health plan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Molina Healthcare?

Comments

MolinaHealthcare
Long Beach, California, United States #1226930
Molina Healthcare Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your experience with Molina Healthcare. Molina Healthcare strives to provide the best care and service possible. So that we may more fully address your issue while protecting your privacy, please email your concern, name, state in which you reside and phone number to MemberServices@MolinaHealthcare.com and we will do our best to assist you.