Molina Healthcare Silver 100 Health Plan Review from Miami, Florida

Absolute abysmal company.2nd year my service has been terminated.

This year apparently for non payment but my service was set up for automatic payments and have no issues financially. No call, received no letters. When i made an official complaint received a letter from them with no house address (hence why i didnt receive any notice of non payment if indeed it was sent) saying they had tried to reach me. Luckily postman recognised my name and dropped it in my mailbox (see pic, my unit no is 1004 and this is missing).

This from a company that had been sending me mail to the right address for 5 months!

5 months of payment down the drain.Caveat Emptor

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Molina Healthcare Silver 100 Health Plan
Review category
review #936143

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Molina Healthcare? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Oct 14 #1226930 Long Beach, California

Molina Healthcare verified representative

We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your experience with Molina Healthcare. Molina Healthcare strives to provide the best care and service possible. So that we may more fully address your issue while protecting your privacy, please email your concern, name, state in which you reside and phone number to and we will do our best to assist you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.