1.2K views
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Molina is the worst company I've ever dealt with in my entire life. I have had non-stop problems with them.

I was completely stressed out about this during my entire pregnancy and I hate them for that. Numerous things happened but I will share my most recent aggrivation; the straw that broke the camel's back. I've been paying $220 a month only to receive a letter after five months saying my coverage was never initiated becuase they never received payment. So if that's the case, why did they keep taking my money, and why didn't they notify me sooner???

After being on the phone for 2 hours (like every single time I call) and speaking to a bunch of clueless people (you have to explain the situation every. single. time) I was told that I'm due a refund of over $1000 but another department would have to investigate it; it was being "esculated". I just received 6 letters in the mail today saying no refund is due.

Yes, 6 envelopes saying the same exact thing. Way to rub it in my face, Molina. Now I have to call and wait on hold forever again tomorrow for the 20th time. I have a job and kids and I don't have time for this!

I will tell everyone I know not to deal with them and I'm considering a call to my lawyer and the news stations because there's apparently no other way to get through to them.

When you're dealing with Molina you are just a helpless little person going up against a giant corperation who will lie and steal from you and doesn't care about you at all. STAY AWAY FROM MOLINA!!!!

Review about: Molina Healthcare Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I would like to thank everyone for their reviews, because this has help me make a decision about NOT purchasing the ins. I rather go too a free clinic before I give them a dime.

Not sure who to speak with about this insurance plan. But someone needs to look into this practice of fraud by this insurance company. This is the only insurance company most people can afford, and it's this worthless. I guess I will try for a gold card, no money to throw away.

And insurance was made to be affordable. This is not at all reasonable, paying out and they are not paying at all.

Again Thanks for all the reviews, hope you all feel better and get better service from another carrier

Praying for all of you

kdanielusa
Coppell, Texas, United States #1303532

Call the state insurance department in your state they might be able to help you

MolinaHealthcare
Long Beach, California, United States #1250439
Molina Healthcare Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your experience with Molina Healthcare. Molina Healthcare strives to provide the best care and service possible. So that we may more fully address your issue while protecting your privacy, please email your concern, name, state in which you reside and phone number to MemberServices@MolinaHealthcare.com and we will do our best to assist you.

to MolinaHealthcare Federal Way, Washington, United States #1250873

Are you kidding me? You people won't do anything.

I'm over a year now with no insurance even though I paid until 2 month's ago. Plan coverage changed with my acceptance and approval. No one at customer service has the same answer twice.

100''s of hours on the phone with no resolution.

Illegal, immoral, uncaring, and dangerous to the well being of anyone insured by them. I'm currently investigating legal action, and plan to contact my states insurance commision.

to Anonymous #1391256

Good for you, don't give up, continue with the legal actions against them

Praying for yoyu

kdanielusa
to MolinaHealthcare #1391366

this is just a lame atempt by molina to make it look like they will address this issue but if you do write them they will NEVER reply it''s just more Molina lies. This company is just another bogus ACA insurance fraud