Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I agree with every single negative review, horrible health insurance, doesnt cover ***, very hard to get a doctor, im just very embarasted to have this insurance will definitley cancel and look for something else.

Review about: Molina Healthcare Health Insurance.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Molina Healthcare?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1332531

I agree there agents lie.Mine told me my medicine was free under my plan even after I told him I had asthma and no generics.

He assured me my medicine was free and it had a 500 dollar detectable. My main medicine I need to 353.00. I am a single mom and can't afford so I die of asthma. Terrible insurance.

Co pay is $75.

terrible they care at all.Don't get this insurance

MolinaHealthcare
Long Beach, California, United States #1330498
Molina Healthcare Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your experience with Molina Healthcare. Molina Healthcare strives to provide the best care and service possible. So that we may more fully address your issue while protecting your privacy, please email your concern, name, state in which you reside and phone number to MemberServices@MolinaHealthcare.com and we will do our best to assist you.