I agree with every single negative review, horrible health insurance, doesnt cover ***, very hard to get a doctor, im just very embarasted to have this insurance will definitley cancel and look for something else.

Insurance Plans Acceptance
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Molina Healthcare?

Comments

MolinaHealthcare
Molina Healthcare Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your experience with Molina Healthcare. Molina Healthcare strives to provide the best care and service possible. So that we may more fully address your issue while protecting your privacy, please email your concern, name, state in which you reside and phone number to MemberServices@MolinaHealthcare.com and we will do our best to assist you.

Globe Life Insurance - Globe Life is refusing to pay life insurance claim Globe Life Insurance "My husband of 56 years and I immigrated to the U.S. from the Philippines to live with my daughter and family, and I became an American citizen soon after. ..." Read more Encompass Insurance - Encompass insured ticketted for causing accident. Encompass denies claim! Encompass Insurance "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..." Read more Molina Healthcare - Denied for Dying..... Molina Healthcare "I have recently been diagnosed with Cancer. Yes the BIG C. so here's my story.. On Jan12th I went to see my doctor she was concerned and asked I go..." Read more Rosewholesale - Did not receive package Rosewholesale "Placed my first order with rosewholesale on Feb 12th, 2017 and to date, May 23, 2017 I have not received my package. I have contacted them, opened several tickets but..." Read more DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN Roca Labs "Roca labs and it's owner continue to spew out craziness and are still selling BOGUS weight loss products that have been proven by the government and Juravin's own admission; not..." Read more Honeywell - Purchaced two defective fan control boards Honeywell "Its been almost two weeks on a friends mothers furnace. Lightning had hit a pole near the home and fried everything electronic in the house including the furnace transformer, fan..." Read more Living spaces is a fraud company Living Spaces "We purchased our furniture on 8/6/16 and purchased VIP Care for 147.00 told us seam separation would be covered - we call for our first claim in March 2017 because..." Read more