1.9
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Poster decreased review rating.

My bill was due on May 26th.I had autopay set up for May 25th.

The website had been down during that time, but I assumed the autopay feature would have still worked. On June 1st, I noticed that the payment was never withdrawn from my credit card. I called Molina to ensure that they would get the payment, but they told me that my coverage had been cancelled due to non payment! I explained that I was set up for autopay, and the acknowledged that I was.

The representative did not know why my payment would not have been processed. He processed it right then and there (because I had the money...) I have been two weeks without medical coverage because they are still reviewing my case! I was set up for autopay, using THEIR services, and they are punishing me because it did not work on THEIR end. Now I am worried that I will lose my health insurance!

I will not know what to do if that is the case. They claim to have a 30 day grace period, but they cancelled my covereage FIVE days after the payment was due. And it was an error on their end!

If I had known the autopay feature was not going to work, I would have made the payment!I am so beyond worried and upset.

Review about: Molina Healthcare Marketplace Health Insurance.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Molina Healthcare?

Comments

MolinaHealthcare
Long Beach, California, United States #1339863
Molina Healthcare Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your experience with Molina Healthcare. Molina Healthcare strives to provide the best care and service possible. So that we may more fully address your issue while protecting your privacy, please email your concern, name, state in which you reside and phone number to MemberServices@MolinaHealthcare.com and we will do our best to assist you.

bethany92596
to MolinaHealthcare Seattle, Washington, United States #1340041

Thank you for your response!I went ahead and sent an e-mail to that address.

If I can get my insurance reinstated, I am happy to change my review of Molina here. I just want to be insured!

I do not want to lose my insurance because of an error on Molina's end.

-Bethany