1.1
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I am on life threatening virus called "HIV" and was depended on Molina freely for 25 years. And first time ever I have been terminated.

I need my meds for this occasion. This is life threatening. And I'm a Michigan citizen since birth. I'm an American, why is it so hard to even make a fuss with all these customers?

If lives are at stake, then why are we the people still have problems with insurance? In comparison... I feel Canada is going be a better insurance care with FREE for life. Can not believe lives matter not at all in terms of being critical condition...

Where else can I turn to with many jobs being fired because, I had been unemployed since, November black Friday last year. Just for being off on holiday...

I was forced to work 7 days a week for 11hrs a day... I need my support and help as much as all these other customers.

Review about: Molina Healthcare Health Insurance.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

MolinaHealthcare
Long Beach, California, United States #1329174
Molina Healthcare Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your experience with Molina Healthcare. Molina Healthcare strives to provide the best care and service possible. So that we may more fully address your issue while protecting your privacy, please email your concern, name, state in which you reside and phone number to MemberServices@MolinaHealthcare.com and we will do our best to assist you.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1329170

When you indulge in risky behavior you eventually "pay the piper." Stop complaining and expecting someone else to provide you with free stuff.

to h.kitchener #1375296

Man how in the *** do you know this is what he or she is doing! Who the *** asked you anyways!!

Why don't you just shut the f up! And go crawl under that rock of hatred!