1.3
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

When I signed up I only had two choices, Molina essentials or blue shield, which I was told was new & not off the ground yet. In Feb I made my $50 payment & got my confirm.

#. I was cancelled before I even got my cards or welcome packet for non-payment! It's been a nightmare ever since. I had to repay the $50, being told the original payment would be put on as a credit for March, it still hasn't happened.

The next month I payed $150 bc being able to call during business hours is very hard seeing how they are the same hours as my job!! And there is no pay online option! After that I started receiving bills with a credit balance, makes sense right? Except now my plan is being cancelled continuesly for non payment!!

Then in August I received a bill for non payment of $80.36!? I had to leave work early to get home to a phone to call in time and after two weeks finally received another bill with a -$3.00 balance. Tonight I went to pick up my prescriptions & found out I was not elegible for coverage!?! WHAT IS GOING ON NOW?

Ive received no bills, no cancellation notice NOTHING! AND OF COURSE there's no help on the weekend. So at least two days w/o my asthma meds...

Great! We should be able to file suits against this due to stress, and the health problems that arise or worsen due to their incompetentcy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Molina Healthcare Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 08.

Comments