1.7
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Need to find a pain management doctor within 25 miles of my home. I have gotten referrals from my PCP and my ortho, nobody takes that insurance well Molina healthcare insurance.

This is been very upsetting and exhausting looking up on the web doctors names numbers calling and once again no they don't take it my insurance. And all of these doctors I call are on the supposedly Molina list of doctors that take Molina Insurance. The problem that makes me so mad is these doctors are on the Molina list that supposedly take the Molina Insurance. When I asked the rep how come I keep calling all these doctors that say they are on the Molina Insurance the rep told me that the doctors change and don't tell them when they don't accept their insurance anymore.

It seems crazy but a lot of doctors don't take Molina Insurance anymore. This is going on more than three weeks and I still can't find a pain management doctor.

Comments

MolinaHealthcare
Molina Healthcare Verified Representative

We are truly sorry to hear you are not happy with your experience with Molina Healthcare and we want to do everything we can to help you. In order to expedite your service, please e-mail your concern, name, state in which you live and phone number to MemberServices@MolinaHealthcare.com and we will contact you as soon as possible.