3.7
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I have had Molina for about three years. I have always told friends what a great company they were.

In the last six months, I have had so many problems getting prescriptions and care. I just went through a health crisis that could have killed me, and I got run in circles the whole time. Promises made by managers have been broken time and time again this year. I was denied seizure medication for nearly a month, and suffered a seizure as a result.

Prescriptions that were covered in the past (blood pressure), and while I waited for that problem to be rectified, my blood pressure was souring, at several readings, 195/ over something. I asked, begged, for help from my case manager, and she ran me in circles while my kidneys were shutting down. I finally got to a PCP who poured over my past medical history, took time to understand my auto immune problems, and immediately got my health, and kidneys under control. This PCP spent countless hours advocating for me and jumping through all Molina's hoops, and I was told last week that they could no longer accept Molina.

So once again, I am starting over. I am sick, exhausted, frustrated and and am losing faith in this company. I have lupus, hard to control epilepsy, very serious problems with my neck, fibromyalgia, hypokalemia and neurological problems. I was eventually hospitalized with metabolic acidosis because I couldn't get anyone to listen to me that I was in an auto immune crisis.

Now, here I am, as of last week, and the PCP I had just gotten established with cannot or will not take Molina. It seems more and more no doctor wants to deal with this company. To change insurance providers, find a new PCP, get established an *** the new PCP is at least mildly interested in my history of a quite complicated problems, particularly because one problem exacerbates another and I can get very sick, very quickly. Hypokalemia, my severe allergies, a seizure with a bad fall, an my auto immune disease that attacks my kidneys are all life threatening situations, and I am compliant, and my new doctors did everything they were supposed to do, yet here I sit without even the support of my PCP, who I trusted to help me during a crisis.

For Molina to run me in circles over critical medications could cost me my life. I am not sure how to handle this. I am sick and don't have the energy to keep fighting molina.

Sometimes I feel like I should just my health fail more, suffer in silence, and give up on trying to get well enough to at least function very basic tasks. Any feedback back you might provide would be appreciated, but if the last few months are any indication, I doubt I'll even get a response from this email.

Comments