I am a provider in Albuquerque, NM.I have not been compensated by Molina.

Molinas excuse is website has been down. That's not the issue. IT people are skilled and can fix most website problems fast and efficiently. I'm no longer going to be able to accept patients with Molina; Molina needs to pay out providers who have provided care to patients with Molina.

I will be filing a compliant. The new administration has upset our healthcare system! If you have Molina change your insurance provider. They are broke.

I am pissed.

I feel bad with the people who depend on Molina Medicaid.You can switch your provider, now is the time.

Review about: Molina Healthcare Health Insurance.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Molina Healthcare?

Comments

MolinaHealthcare
Long Beach, California, United States #1336976
Molina Healthcare Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your experience with Molina Healthcare. Molina Healthcare strives to provide the best care and service possible. So that we may more fully address your issue while protecting your privacy, please email your concern, name, state in which you reside and phone number to MemberServices@MolinaHealthcare.com and we will do our best to assist you.