I do medical billing, prior to billing Molina Medicare I always check on the Noridian Medicare website to verify the patients deductible has been met.Once met, I send claims to Molina Medicare,they still take deductible from claims then pay the Medi-Cal rate.

I call them each time this happens and they give me a reference # and say they will reprocess...they rarely do and when I call them back on claims not reprocessed they say they did an "internal" denial that is why I did not get payment and explanation of denial.Billers need to pay attention, as when patients have dual Molina coverage,Molina wants to pay Medi-Cal rate for claims.

Review about: Molina Healthcare Medical Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Molina Healthcare?

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1268812

I have the same problems with Molina, I honestly believe that they know they are wrong but as long as Providers do not get legal involved they are not going to change their ways. Maybe Providers should get together and do a class action lawsuit against Molina and their practices of processing claims incorrectly

MolinaHealthcare
Long Beach, California, United States #1266168
Molina Healthcare Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your experience with Molina Healthcare. Molina Healthcare strives to provide the best care and service possible. So that we may more fully address your issue while protecting your privacy, please email your concern, name, state in which you reside and phone number to MemberServices@MolinaHealthcare.com and we will do our best to assist you.

to MolinaHealthcare Boston, Massachusetts, United States #1266701

Canned responses will only further aggravate your clients. Can it.

to Anonymous Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1268816

That is the only response they know. They do not want to say they will get the claim processed correctly because they then have to pay the correct amount plus the interest.