Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Does not cover ANYTHING.NOT WORTH PAYING MONTHLY PREMIUM...DO NOT TRUST Lisa A., Yani L, or Belinda C.

They have lied to me numerous time in regards to claims for emergency transport saying I owe over 2000, but plan states (should not pay over 250 deductible) Have been fighting this since April and have spent over 10 hours disputing with no help by any of these "managers".

I get no call backs and when "transferred" to upper management I get hung up on...So over paying $300 a month for NOTHING.If you have a choice, please do not waste your money here as you get nothing out of it and just suffer at the end of the day!

Review about: Molina Healthcare Health Insurance.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Molina Healthcare?

Comments

True

Erie Insurance - Auto Claim Review Erie Insurance "Ilegally parked delivery truck with its back on the road and front facing an Hilton Garden Inn dropped its liftgate over the road and fell on my car damaging frame..." Read more Molina Healthcare - Silver 100 Health Plan Review from Miami, Florida Molina Healthcare "Absolute abysmal company. 2nd year my service has been terminated. This year apparently for non payment but my service was set up for automatic payments and have no issues financially...." Read more Molina Healthcare - I went to get my medication yesterday 5-16-2017 and was pronounced termination without a mail. Molina Healthcare "I am on life threatening virus called "HIV" and was depended on Molina freely for 25 years. And first time ever I have been terminated. I need my meds for..." Read more Molina Healthcare - Review in Insurance category Molina Healthcare "Great experience with Molina this far, I've been with them for over 5yrs. I am in Michigan. Excellent customer service, I've never even received a bill, they cover everything. With..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more