Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

They do not pay claims!If you have and emergency, they only pay a small percentage of the bill and leave the rest for you to pay, to the tune of thousands of dollars!

It may say that you have a $100.00 co-pay, but they wiggle out of it. please find another insurance! After cancelling my insurance for the 2017 year, they are constantly hounding me by mail and email to pay my premium, and I have called about this at least four times.

The bills they have left me with have contacted collection agencies and my credit will be ruined.I have been dealing with this for almost a year now, and am considering legal action.

Review about: Molina Healthcare Medical Claim.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Lied, Fraudulent practices which are likely illegal, Billing application process, Being billed after i canceled, Full of bul-shi- with lies.

Had an Experience with Molina Healthcare?

Comments

MolinaHealthcare
Molina Healthcare Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your experience with Molina Healthcare. Molina Healthcare strives to provide the best care and service possible. So that we may more fully address your issue while protecting your privacy, please email your concern, name, state in which you reside and phone number to MemberServices@MolinaHealthcare.com and we will do our best to assist you.

to MolinaHealthcare West Chester Township, Ohio, United States #1301569

Why don't you simply stop the idiotic "we are so sorry" *** and fulfill you *** obligations as a health insurance? Close to 100% reviews and 10 times as many comments where Molina is being considered a fraud and then you still leave these standardized *** here?

Get your damned act together or get out of the state/country