1.3

I am a brain tumor surviver x 4...All my neurosurgeons stated that I should have an MRI at least 3 to 4 months per year.

Since I've been with Molina,, I've only had one mri since my last surgery year;of 2014... All the while my doctors have sent in many request only to be denied by Molina.

And during this time I continue to have severe headaches dizziness and blurred vision, and to no avail Molina has yet to approve my authorization for an MRI.Now should I suffer in silence or suffer until I'm permanently silented.

Had an Experience with Molina Healthcare?

Comments

MolinaHealthcare
Molina Healthcare Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your experience with Molina Healthcare. Molina Healthcare strives to provide the best care and service possible. So that we may more fully address your issue while protecting your privacy, please email your concern, name, state in which you reside and phone number to MemberServices@MolinaHealthcare.com and we will do our best to assist you.

Toco Warranty - Review in Insurance category  from New York City, New York Toco Warranty "SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. I refused to go further with conducting business with TOCO after reading these disturbing reviews and for the second time I have been harassed..." Read more Molina Healthcare - I went to get my medication yesterday 5-16-2017 and was pronounced termination without a mail. Molina Healthcare "I am on life threatening virus called "HIV" and was depended on Molina freely for 25 years. And first time ever I have been terminated. I need my meds for..." Read more Erie Insurance - Auto Claim Review Erie Insurance "Ilegally parked delivery truck with its back on the road and front facing an Hilton Garden Inn dropped its liftgate over the road and fell on my car damaging frame..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Hostess Brands - Suzy Q nail polish remover Hostess Brands "...When I took one out of the wrapper, it smelled like nail polish remover..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more