1.3

I am a brain tumor surviver x 4...All my neurosurgeons stated that I should have an MRI at least 3 to 4 months per year.

Since I've been with Molina,, I've only had one mri since my last surgery year;of 2014... All the while my doctors have sent in many request only to be denied by Molina.

And during this time I continue to have severe headaches dizziness and blurred vision, and to no avail Molina has yet to approve my authorization for an MRI.Now should I suffer in silence or suffer until I'm permanently silented.

Had an Experience with Molina Healthcare?

Comments

After reading these reviews there no way in *** I’ll insure with these clowns. I’ll spread the word

MolinaHealthcare
Molina Healthcare Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your experience with Molina Healthcare. Molina Healthcare strives to provide the best care and service possible. So that we may more fully address your issue while protecting your privacy, please email your concern, name, state in which you reside and phone number to MemberServices@MolinaHealthcare.com and we will do our best to assist you.