Additional Fees

Molina dropped our family's health insurance with no notice due to an error made by their billing company. Our attempts to remedy their billing company's mistake have been met at best, with utter incompetence, and at worse, with blatant dishonesty and shockingly unethical business practices.

As far as I can tell, this is an insurance company that profits off the back of its primarily low income customers who can't afford to fight them with lawsuits. I have never written a negative online review of any company other than Molina.

I have no idea how their employees sleep at night. Avoid Molina at all costs.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

2018.....MOLINA IS THE WORSE COMPANY TO DEAL WITH. ALL THEY DO IS TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DEY ALL SERVICES REQUESTED.

IF ANYONE HAS PROBLEMS WITH MOLINA....HIRE AN ATTORNEY. WE CAN ALL TAKE THEM DOWN!!!!!!

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1306777

My wife is going through a similar problem currently... I would be interested to know if you were able to get this issue resolved or had to attempt to reapply in the market place. Hope you did not have too much of a problem, thanks for the info.

MolinaHealthcare
Long Beach, California, United States #1303084
Molina Healthcare Verified Representative

We are truly sorry to hear you are not happy with your experience with Molina Healthcare and we want to do everything we can to help you. In order to expedite your service, please e-mail your concern, name, state in which you live and phone number to MemberServices@MolinaHealthcare.com and we will contact you as soon as possible.